Join now

Sharing flat in Av. Universidad (Mexico City)

Hello! I am a girl looking for a two flatmates so as to share a cozy and quiet flat in Av. Universidad.
Referring to the flat: it is located in Unidad el Altillo, just 2 minuts walk from metro station Miguel Angel de Quevedo and next to Ciudad Universitaria (UNAM) and close to Coyoacan. The flat has three bedrooms, one bathroom, a sunny living-room, a small kitchen and it be all refurbished between January-Febraury.
About the rooms: one is medium size and the other one it is small. As the rest of the flat, they are very sunny. The rent will be about Protected content (costs included) and they will be avaiable from January 1st but I'm asking for 8months as minium stay.
About me? I am from Barcelona and I am 29 years old. I am out studying the whole day but I like sharing and chill out with my flatmates when we are at home. I love cinema, travelling, music… definitely, having fun.
What am I looking for?? I don’t care about gender. I just want a student from 25 to 35 years old who cares about cleaning and likes sharing and living with more people.
If you feel you are what I am looking for, please contact me in sharing.flat. Protected content if not, good luck in your search!!!!