Join now

Spacious room with bathroom for rent in Condesa! (Mexico City)

Spacious comfortable room with ensuite bathroom in a large apartment to share with only one other person (female) in great neighbourhood, La Condesa. The room without the bathroom is about 15 square meters, or Protected content feet and the bathroom has a spacious shower. The apartment has wooden floors, and is on the 7th floor (yes, there's an elevator!) so it has great views of Mexico City. The room is furnished and has a closet. The rest of the apartment is furnished as well, it has a large living/dining room, kitchen with fridge, gas stove, microwave oven, toaster oven, blender; and there's a small washing patio with a washing machine as well as a small storage room. It has loads of natural light in the day time and keeps at a great temperature inside. There's internet and a cleaning lady comes once a week. I'm a relaxed person looking for someone similar, I was born in Mexico but lived in the U.S. and U.K. for many years so an international person would be great! You must be responsible with payments and with the apartment, no parties allowed - there are loads of bars and restaurants within walking distance! Public transport is also very close, metro, metrobus and other buses connect in all directions towards Polanco, Centro Histórico, Coyoacán and the north. A must see!!!
I'm posting some fotos but must comment that the rug in the living room is gone as are some of the paintings on the wall, also, the dog in the photos doesn't live here ;). This is a super space, you'll have your own bathroom and you'll be in the best area of Mexico City!!!

check a few fotos here: Protected content

Mexico City Forum