Substitute Teachers needed for Mexico City
Substitute Teachers Latin America is an extension of Teachers Latin America, Mexico’s #1 international education recruiting agency. Our mission is to provide trained substitute teachers for schools in Mexico City.
Substitute Teachers Latin America is looking for a core group of available, dependable, university educated individuals who are interested in being called upon when substitute teachers are needed in their area of the city.
Substitute Teachers Latin America will provide monthly professional development for these teachers so that they understand the basic role of a substitute teacher as well as effective classroom management.
This is a great opportunity for people who want:
- A flexible work schedule without a long term commitment
- To work with students
- Professional development for educators by experienced international educators
- Experience teaching in schools
- Exposure in the classroom at some of the top private and international schools in Mexico
- An extra income
- Must live in or around Mexico City
- Must have a university degree
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Enthusiasm for students and learning
- A willingness to learn classroom management and other educational practices at one meeting per month
- Flexibility to fit the needs of a functioning school
- A professional appearance
+ Experience working in education is a definite advantage but not a requirement.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position with Cover Teachers Latin America, please fill out the following Google form (Less than 10 minutes) APPLICATION FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS LATIN AMERICA
and e-mail your CV/Resume with your contact information Protected content or Protected content . Your application will not be considered complete until you have filled out the form and sent your CV/Resume. Thank you for your interest in Teachers Latin America.
If you are with a school wishing to contact us about our services, please feel free to e-mail us at the addresses given.