Join now

U.S. PERSONAL TRAINER AVAILABLE TO TRAIN YOU! (Mexico City)

Hello all! I am personal trainer with over 16 years of experience focused on specialized training in various formats including: body weight training, suspension training, functional training, resistance band training, weight-training, rehabilitation, sports-specific training, kettlebell training, stability/yoga training, balance training, core training, cardio training. I have a B.S. in Exercise Physiology/Nutrition and certifications from NASM andTRX, and have worked in various gyms including 24 hour fitness, Crunch, and Equinox in the U.S. I have also been working with the world's largest fitness organization to help develop major fitness brands/gyms in Mexico for the last five years, and now currently beginning my own brand/concept. If anyone is interested to try out my services, please email me at Protected content for more info. You can also check out our facebook page: Protected content . I am currently available to do in-home or outdoor personal training in the following areas: La Condesa, La Roma, Polanco, Bosques de las Lomas

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners