Join now
Log in Join

USA TAX 2013 (Mexico City)


I live in Mexico but need assistance filing my U.S. Non resident Alien Income Tax Return for Protected content . I have a W2 but also some additional income and expenses.

I'm looking for an USA accountant who can file on my behalf.

Any assistance out there ?

Mexico City Forum