Vacancy: Assistant Commercial Backoffice - CDMX (Mexico City)
iPS Powerful People is currently looking for a person with eye for detail for our admin operations at our office in Mexico City. We are looking for a person with high level of English and good at taking care for detail.
An advanced level of Spanish would be preferable.
About iPS Powerful People:
The company is active in the international energy recruitment and payrolling services. Founded 30 years ago in The Netherlands the company has evolved over the years into an international company with offices in Protected content of which it has been in Mexico for more than Protected content .
Goal: Secretarial and administrative support of the commercial and financial departments.
Reporting to: Financial & Accounting Manager (Americas)
• Timely, complete and correct processing of the information flows as they appear (CV-box, web);
• Correct creating and handling the necessary documents for all related workflows and tasks;
• Take care of a correct registration in MSF and archiving of all resource personnel documents;
• Adequate maintaining the departmental agenda;
• Timely, complete and correct document control and checking the authencity of certificates;
• Timely, complete and correct booking/arranging of trainings, flights/transport, accommodations etc.;
• Timely, complete and correct application for the correct medicals, CoC’s, SMBK’s;
• Pro-active team member in ISO, OHSAS, MLC, VCU and VRO procedures and make sure there are no negative remarks in this area;
• Backup for the Office Administrator;
• Timely and adequate handling of mail and telephone;
• Timely and complete archiving;
• Adequate skills to process all tasks in the MSF system;
• Active participation in team meetings and active support with regard to quality and improvement of the departmental tasks;
• Performing all office tasks that may arise;
• Adhere to the company’s corporate values.
• Execute all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
• Team player;
• Stress resistance;
• Professional behavior;
• Social responsibility;
• Commitment to quality;
• Continuous learning;
• Communication skills.
• Relevant education and/or experience at higher education level;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar function;
• Secretarial and administrative understanding;
• Well known with logistic processes;
• Good command of the Spanish and English language;
• Independently performing the supporting activities in conformity with the ISO Protected content , OHSAS Protected content & MLC Protected content standard;
• Good contactual and communicative skills;
• Practical and flexible disposition;
• Experience in modern office automation / Microsoft Office Protected content
• Expert in Microsoft Word;
• Full use of MSF according to applicable manual;
• Work as an individual as well as within a team;
• Alignment to company’s business;
• Preparedness to work overtime.
For the practical execution of the position the iPS procedures in conformity with OHSAS Protected content , ISO Protected content and MLC Protected content referred to.