Join now

Will be in Mexico City 29 August to 11 September

Views

Hi

I am a member of the active Brussels InterNations Community (parties average Protected content over the past year or so when I have been member). The large turnouts are no doubt explained by the large ex pat community in Brussels , many of whom are permanently based in Brussels (such staff at the Europan Union like myself).

I am coming to Mexico for the first time on Sun 29 Aug and will be staying for two weeks in Mexico City (Galería Plaza Hotel).

Unfortunately the two Mexico City ambassadors have informed me that there will not be any social events during my stay Protected content September); a pity because your party pictures look great.

Danilo suggested that I send out a thread so here it is. So please get in touch via InterNations if you feel like offering some advice, meet up for a drink etc.

My Spanish is quite operational and I'd like to practice it (just did an intensive Spanish course where I was told (by the Cuban) teacher that Mexicans speak despacio and that the Mexican speakers are used for dubbing purposes across Central and Latin America :)

Regards,

Niklas (my name is misspelt in the system as 'Nikla')

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners