Join now

1 BR to rent in Flamingo SoBe, 21st Flr w/ Views (Miami)

Hello. I see you are looking for a room to rent/share in Miami. That said, I just posted the following place on Craig’s list: Protected content

I am renting for May 1st (or any date in May), a “furnished” 1 Bedroom in my 3-BR apartment of 2, Protected content . at The Flamingo building (16th & Bay Rd, near Lincoln Road & Alton) in South Beach. It has 3 BR and 3 Baths… a huge Protected content balcony, too, with views of Miami over Biscayne Bay, and views of the Ocean (all of south beach and Lincoln Road).

See below for more details:

To note, it is the nicest apartment you can find in entire Flamingo building (other than 2 unites above mine in “05” line of center tower).

Pictures: Protected content

I am looking to rent 1 “furnished” of my 3 bedrooms (never the 3rd, so only 2 people) … Do you know anyone (GIRL or GUY) who might be interested in renting one of the “furnished” bedrooms? I live in a huge, Protected content foot 21st floor apartment in South Beach at the calm, Central Tower of The Flamingo building (all professionals in this center tower). DETAILS:

• Available: May 1st … Short- or long-term rent period is fine. We can prorate a later entrance/start…
• Rent: $ Protected content + $200 all utilities, a/c, elect, internet/cable)
• See floor plan attached.
• Views (see attached) - absolutely stunning and Protected content that capture both bay/Miami downtown, and of South Beach and ocean.
• “Furnished” room is renting for $1600/mo + $200/mo for elect/gas/water/AC + cable + internet (all-in, it is about $60/day). We can pro-rate from date of entry
• No pets - (sorry!)
• Pool & Gym in Building – 1 very nice pool (free) and full-service gym in building ($50/mo add’l)
• Secure / Private Rooms - Each bedroom has their own locks, so 100% secure and comfortable.
• Parking separate ($140/mo) - there are spaces available. agreement directly with building.
• Luxury-quality apartment - H/W floors, marble bathroom floors, brand new granite kitchen top and oven/stove/microwave. New Washer/Dryer in the apartment
• Great Location - The Flamingo is perfectly located 2 blocks from Lincoln Road, 2 supermarkets (Whole Foods), 10 minute walk to the beach, the causeway to downtown/Brickell (if you commute), and to several parking garages, and other places to walk. It has 2 beautiful pools, on premise mini-markets, concierge, valet parking, 2 pools, spa/massage facility, gorgeous gym, and basketball courts. To note, for privacy ALL 3 rooms have locks with different keys for each room.
• More info: Protected content Protected content , gym ($50/month), spa, laundry, valet parking at $2/hr for visitors, great views and location, 2 mini-markets that deliver food, and an alcohol store. Although it has a bad reputation from the early Protected content , the center tower of the 3 towers), is quite new and clean, with mostly professionals. Quiet, family lifestyle.
• Pics of Apartment: Protected content

Thank you, in advance…

Juan

Protected content Rd.
Miami Beach, FL Protected content
m: Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Miami Forum