Associate Director of Enrollment - Hult (Miami)
Hi everyone, here is an opportunity at my company. Please reach out to me if interested.
Are you looking for a role with a truly global and entrepreneurial organization that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our team. We are committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and admission activities to new levels; you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, passion, and results.
Why join us?
• Dynamic work environment with travel in the US and Latin America
• Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
• Autonomy and personal ownership
• Develop and execute recruiting and marketing strategy in coordination with your manager and the regional marketing team
• Represent the school at various fairs, conferences, school visits, and 'meet and greets' in targeted cities
• Sales and Admission process management
• Cost management
• Inter-department support and coordination working with various stakeholders across the organization
• Ability to best use Salesforce CRM system, extract and interpret data
• Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
• Grow talent, foster team spirit and inspire your team to go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding environment
• A Marketing/Business/Administration/equivalent degree
• 2 or more years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
• Work experience and market knowledge of the industry
• At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
• Strong commercial instincts, business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Flexible, resilient, target-driven
• Spanish or Portuguese speaker required