Join now

Company visit (Miami)

Views

Hello guys,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Tim van der Linden, External Affairs Officer of the Intercontinental Travel Committee.
We are planning a study trip to Miami in April Protected content my study association Asset | International Business and Management from Tilburg University in the Netherlands. Asset | IB&M is a study association, with about Protected content , for Bachelor students of International Business Administration (IBA) and for Master students International Management (IM).

Introduction
Via this Q&A, we would like to get in contact with expats living in Miami, because we are highly interested in visiting some companies there during our trip. Furthermore, we would like to provide some more information about the setting of this travel.
Every year Asset | IB&M organizes a study trip to two cities on another continent. The goal of the trip is to get to know the city which will be visited in both business and cultural aspect in a period of about six days per city. For this goal, we will visit companies, universities, and attain cultural activities. This year we organize a study trip to Miami and Mexico City. The number of participants will be 25.

Participants
All participating students are highly motivated business and economics students from Tilburg University who have an internationally oriented curriculum. The study programme IBA includes four pillars: Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing in which the international character of the modern-day business is emphasized. In these courses, a special emphasis is given on cultural differences. Furthermore, international students are allowed (and encouraged) to participate.
We would like to attend a presentation about the company and, if possible, get a tour through the company. Also good to know, there will not be any costs for you if you participate in our event.

It would be highly appreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Tim van der Linden

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners