Earn substantial income--without leaving your desk (Miami)
- Do you have an existing network of U.S. contacts or clients with occasional needs for business financing (lines of credit, factoring, equipment financing, merchant cash advances, etc.)?
- Do you want to partner with a firm regularly paying folks thousands of dollars for referrals?
*WE JUST PAID NEARLY $4,000 TO AN INTERNATIONS MEMBER FOR A SINGLE REFERRAL.*
- Would you like to earn significant part-time revenue for minimal effort?
Bridgescape Capital (bridgescapecapital.com) is one of the most respected providers of small business loans and commercial real estate loans in the country. The firm pays substantial fees to its referral partners for introductions to new clients that the firm funds.
Anyone who is connected to a lot of businesses is welcome to e-mail the firm. Special consideration will be given to people who:
1) are proficient in English and fluent in another language. The firm is interested in most languages, but in particular, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, French, Italian, Mandarin, and Cantonese, and
2) have an existing position with regular exposure to small and medium sized businesses (e.g. accountants, lawyers, financial planners, commercial realtors, commercial bankers, providers of business software, hardware, or business services, etc.).
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Protected content and write "Internations Partner" in the Subject line. Please provide your name, phone number, e-mail address, languages spoken fluently, and your level of English.
Please also include a few sentences about your current position (if you have one), your network of clients and/or contacts, and the reason(s) why you believe your network would likely provide the firm with significant referrals.
NOTE: It is the intention of Bridgescape Capital that this relationship shall be that of independent contractor and not an employee, partner, or joint venture of one another. Both parties would sign a referral agreement stating, among other items, your exact referral fee percentage and the nature of the independent contractor relationship.