Join now

Ground Floor Opportunity (Miami)

I have the perfect company that is worth checking into. This is a ground floor opportunity where the company has purchased the exclusive rights to the amazing coffeeberry. This ingredient is the most powerful antioxidant on planet earth. It is Protected content more potent than the ACAI berry. The rights were bought out so no competition. The products are very amazing with huge testimonies. I would like to share more information with you if you are interested.
SOZO offers a global pool each week also where the company splits 50% of the company’s worldwide revenues with us. You will get paid every week on this global pool at your first rank. The compensation plan is the best I have ever seen. I have spent many years in the direct sales industry and nothing compares to this company. Take my word on it. You get paid 14 different ways, plus the global pool. There is health benefits also.
Starbucks and Nestle tried their best to out bid SOZO for the exclusive rights but lost. This is HUGE, you don’t see this happen at all! We also have the top 5 selling markets, coffee, weight loss, nutritional juice, energy drinks and skin care. These markets are the most billions sold. Another amazing fact is the products made it in the Medical Science Journal, that's the bible in medicine. I thought I would share this information with you, since you are interested in network marketing. We all want to be a part of a company on that ground floor and have products that are exclusive to the world. We are opening up 3 countries this month and going global with more countries soon.
Watch this video Protected content You can also visit my website at Protected content and click on Videos to learn more or click on Science and hear more. I would love to share more with you… if you are interested please comment back to me. We can Skype if you would like. I would just say, have a vision on where this company can take you. Not many people have heard of SOZO yet…we are going to grow huge this year. Don’t be one of the ones that says I wish I would of, you have the option to get on the ground floor as of right now. Would love to talk with you if you have more questions. I think we will make a great team. Talk to you soon.