Join now

Heads up, classical music lovers! (Miami)

No matter if you just moved here or have been here for a bit: What is so great about Internations is that it brings together a group of highly motivated positive people, and I've made so many friends here every time I move cities.

I wanted to make sure that you know about another amazing group here in Miami that brings together similar people that are MUSIC LOVERS. :) Check out the Friends of the New World Symphony at Protected content and come join. I'm talking rooftop and masquerade parties, some free concerts as a member (one super popular coming up next Friday, so make sure you join them before to save money) and just a really fun group of people! Let me know if you want to learn more - I'd love to see many of you join too!

The event on Friday next week is going to be a blast: The New World Center will transform into a late-night lounge—complete with club-style lighting and videos and a mix of electro beats and classical music. Don't miss, and it's free if you're a Friends member! :) Protected content

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners