Join now

Immigration lawyer? (Miami)


My work permit/visa (L1B) will expire next year and I will need to go through a renewal process and was wondering, if I should get that done by a professional?
And if yes, does anyone know a good, but not extremely expensive laywer who could help me.

Thank you in advance

Miami Forum