Join now

legal office manager/secretary seeking employment (Miami)

Hello Internations community!

I am currently a student taking a semester or 2 off at the moment, and now seeking a job. I have 3 years of experience working as a legal secretary/paralegal/executive administrative assistant/office manager (all in one!) for an Immigration Attorney. It's been about 2 years since I was there, but since then I've run the office for a CPA as his executive administrative assistant. I'm wonderful with international clientele (I'm a gregarious people person, and I study international relations... along with the fact that all my friends come from foreign countries so I've learned how to cater to people from different countries) and I love feeling like I'm making a positive impact on others lives. So much so that I would take certain immigration cases pro-bono for individuals who couldnt afford the attorneys prices, I worked on my own time and got no compensation for it. I guess you could say I'm a humanitarian. Anyways, I'm looking for anything I can get at this point, and am willing to learn a new language if it improves my odds. I'm decent at retail but I make a much better office worker. If you or anyone you know needs an administrative assistant or office manager, please email me so I can send you my CV for an opportunity! Protected content .

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Jessica

Miami Forum