Join now

Seeking stories about Italians and Italian biz (Miami)

I've recently launched a website that focuses on Italian culture and business in South Florida. You can see it here: Protected content .

The site contains a free business directory. If you'd like to be included, please send all of your information, including the category of your business, to Protected content .

I'm also currently scouting story ideas and contributing writers. If you would like to submit information please email me at Protected content . The stories need to be more than just about promoting your business and they must contain an Italian angle - for example, are you bringing a certain Italian tradition or flavor to something you do that is unique for SoFla?
for Protected content .

Articles can be in either English or Italian. The site also has a Facebook page with over Protected content from the U.S. and Italy. You can see that here: Protected content and we're at Protected content .

We are also accepting photos and captions from Italian events in South Florida. So, if you've done an event that is Italian related and you have photos you'd like to show off, please send them to me, but be sure to list, from left to right, who is in the photo, where they are and all the event details.

Underway right now is the constructing our NY-focused sister site: Protected content . So, we're particularly interested in Italians that are in both places.

Thank you!

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners