Join now

Snorkel Boca Reef - Beginner/Intermediate Level (Miami)

Anybody interested in a little Snorkeling this weekend?

Snorkel Boca Reef - Beginner/Intermediate Level

We are headed to the Beach, you are going to love this spot. Feel free to come and meet us there. (address below)

We will have games and activities if you're not going to Snorkel. Join us for a Morning of Fun and adventure.

Snorkeling- If you want to snorkel please bring your own Mask, Snorkel, Fins, yes Fins are suggested. If you don't have gear I recommend (Any Sporting Good Store, Target, or Wal-Mart) You can expect prices to range from $25-$50. This is a good place to start if it's your first time buying Snorkel gear.

The snorkeling is amazing! There are hundreds of tropical marine species occupying these reefs, so be sure to bring an underwater camera if you have one. Even a cheap Kodak underwater camera can adequately capture those moments of joy as you explore life under the sea!

I will give you detailed instructions on what to do while out on this Artificial Reef. There are plenty of fish to see. I guarantee this trip will be memorable.

Sunday Oct. Protected content

Meet here:
South Inlet Park Boca Raton
Protected content Ocean Blvd
Boca Raton, FL Protected content

(Optional) lunch:
We will be at the beach for about two and half hour, after there is a local spot 5 blocks south on the water we can tame our hunger.

I look forward to meeting you soon,

Aram Kulhanjian
Questions? Leaving a comment or Send me a msg.

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners