Join now

SWAPPING OR SHARING MIAMI-STOCKHOLM (Miami)

Hi, my name is Anna, swedish female reporter, 50 yrs, looking for an Apt at South Miami Beach Protected content every year.
House/Apt:PREFER South Miami Beach but also interested in Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Barbados, Malta, Grenada and Greece.

House/Apt with Protected content and livingroom, 2 baths, plenty of closet space, AC, flat screen w. cable, swimmingpool, WIFI, all security installed,
Close to a beach a DEALBREAKER!!!

Wanna swap?
I bring a Great 2.5 room Apt with a balcony Protected content , big furnished kitchen, house built Protected content , antique wooden floors, crystal chandeliers in 2 rooms, huge king size bed never used.
Vintage stereos with vinyl, CD and cassettes, DVD Player, VHS players and Protected content of films, Music etc.., TV in bedroom and livingroom..

CLOSE to a fun zoo that also has a miniaturegolfcourse, soccer arena, beaches, archipelogboats, bathcliffs, various stores, coffeeshops, bars, restaurants..
Schools and preschools for all ages.

Very close to buses, tubes, national trains in a popular Top Area in Stockholm, Sweden..

Recommendations with high credibility!!

Lets discuss the terms on the phone or SKYPE, i am ready to move in around the middle of december Protected content january Protected content .
Sharing house/apt or exchanging homes very possible, person with responsibilities and respect for eachother, lawabiding , only a female /females preferably with humour, politeness, respectful to neighbours and without any criminal record, no drug habits etc..

Greetings, Anna
PHONE- Protected content

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners