Join now

1 Room in July + 2 rooms in August (Milan)

One spacious room available in Piazza Dergano ONLY for the month of July Protected content (either separately or the whole apartment) for the month August. Each room is Protected content per month Protected content (gas, water, electricity). Deposit: 1 month

To see pictures, please go to: Protected content

I know how difficult it could be to find a place when you move to a new place. These rooms are really cozy and I am sure that they could be a good base for someone in need for a temporary accommodation in Milan in the summer. For your information, if you decide take the room in July, you would be sharing the apartment with a really nice Italian guy who has lived and worked as an international development consultant in 15 countries over the last 20 years.

Situated at the sixth floor of a building in Piazza Dergano, the two rooms are really cozy and exposed to a great deal of light during the day. The bathroom includes a shower, bidet and toilet (and a washer). The kitchen has a large fridge, plenty of plates and pots and a counter where you can have your meals, if you would like. The building has an elevator and is very safe and a building manager is on duty every day from 8:00 am to noon. One of the two rooms has a balcony. Both rooms have wifi-internet connection.

The closest metro (Yellow Line- M3- Stop: Dergano) is just a few minutes walking distance and is four metro stations from the Central Station (main hub and transfer to the green line). Subway trains run until 12:30 at night. However, if you are planning to stay out in the evening, there is a night bus following the same route as the metro until 4:00 am. There is also a bus stop across the street from the building (Buses Number 70 and 82). One of the local universities (Politecnico Bovisa) and the related rail station (Passante Ferroviario Bovia) are located a few minutes away from the apartment, as well.

The apartment is very cozy and clean. The neighborhood is just great, too.
The guy currently living in the apartment speaks six languages, lived in the US for ten years and many other different places around the world because of his consulting work and he has come to appreciate quite rapidly both the neighborhood and all the little shops around the corner. There is a medium-sized grocery store downstairs from the apartment (so nice to be able to just take the elevator down to go buy groceries). A few other delights are a fruit juice bar, a fantastic bakery (with excellent croissants/pastries and Italian bread) and quite a number of parks, artists studios and cafes with a lot of character nearby. Overall, whether you are new to Milan or have lived her for a while, you will simply love the apartment and the neighborhood.

Sorry, no smoker and no pets.

If you are interested in looking at the rooms, please e-mail me at the following e-mail: Protected content and let me know more about yourself (age, where you are from, why you are in Milan, previous apartment-sharing experiences). Thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you!