Join now

2 Rooms Available (Piazza Dergano) for July-August (Milan)

Two spacious rooms available in Piazza Dergano ONLY for the months of July and August Protected content . Each room is Protected content per month Protected content (gas, water, electricity). Deposit: 1 month

To see pictures, please go to: Protected content

I an an Italian consultant who lived in 15 countries over the last 20 years and I know how difficult it could be to find a place when you move to a new place. These rooms are really cozy and I am sure that they could be a good base for someone in need for a temporary accommodation in Milan in the summer.

Situated at the sixth floor of a building in Piazza Dergano, the two rooms are really cozy and exposed to a great deal of light during the day. The bathroom includes a shower, bidet and toilet (and a washer). The kitchen has a large fridge, plenty of plates and pots and a counter where you can have your meals, if you would like. The building has an elevator and is very safe and a building manager is on duty every day from 8:00 am to noon. One of the two rooms has a balcony. Both rooms have wifi-internet connection.

The closest metro (Yellow Line- M3- Stop: Dergano) is just a few minutes walking distance and is four metro stations from the Central Station (main hub and transfer to the green line). Subway trains run until 12:30 at night. However, if you are planning to stay out in the evening, there is a night bus following the same route as the metro until 4:00 am. There is also a bus stop across the street from the building (Buses Number 70 and 82). One of the local universities (Politecnico Bovisa) and the related rail station (Passante Ferroviario Bovia) are located a few minutes away from the apartment, as well.

The apartment is very cozy and clean. The neighborhood is just great, too. I am an Italian male, speak six languages, lived in the US for ten years and many other different places around the world because of my consulting work and I have come to appreciate quite rapidly both the neighborhood and all the little shops around the corner. There is a medium-sized grocery store downstairs from the apartment (so nice to be able to just take the elevator down to go buy groceries). A few other delights are a fruit juice bar, a fantastic bakery (with excellent croissants/pastries and Italian bread) and quite a number of parks, artists studios and cafes with a lot of character nearby. Overall, whether you are new to Milan or have lived her for a while, you will simply love the apartment and the neighborhood.

Sorry, no smoker and no pets.

If you are interested in looking at the rooms, please e-mail me at the following e-mail: Protected content and let me know more about yourself (age, where you are from, why you are in Milan, previous apartment-sharing experiences). Thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you!

Milan Forum