Join now

£450 Double room 20 minutes from Cadorna (Milan)

Hello everybody,

I’m renting a room in my apartment in Bollate, a residential city just outside Milan, 10 minutes from Bovisa Politecnico, 20 minutes from Milan downtown and only 9 km far from Rho - Fiera Milano exhibition area.

The apartment is in front of Bollate Centro railway station. By foot you'll find banks, supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies, post office, hospital, shops…and if you like sports, there’s a sports center with swimming pools about 15 min by walk. Moreover, Bollate is integrated to Groane Park, a nature reserve area of Lombardy, great for walking, running or biking...

The room is very cozy, with wooden floors, air conditioned and a balcony. It consists of a double bed, two nightstands, a large dresser and a large mirrored wardrobe.

As for the apartment itself, is very warm and clean. Completely rebuilded. Located on the first floor overlooking the courtyard, is composed of a double bedroom, living room with sofa bed, kitchen and bathroom. Fully furnished and fitted out (kitchen utensils, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, Wi-Fi, cable TV, hair dryer, and enough space in the closets, as well as sheets and towels)

Bollate can be reached in approximately 20 minutes from stations Cadorna, Garibaldi, Porta Venezia and Repubblica, with the trains to Saronno.

Trains to Milan leave every 15 minutes.
On the way to Milan, Metropoli mall is just 2 stops by train.
Bovisa Politecnico, the university district of School of Engineering and Design, is the third stop.
Milan downtown is the fifth (Cadorna)

The price is £450 per month, with all bills included: condominium expenses, gas, electricity, Sky tv and internet ads.

For photos and further information please contact me. My email Protected content

Thank you!

Milan Forum