Join now

Are you looking for an exceptional professional? (Milan)

If you say yes, then this thread might be of your interest.

She is a professional with an engineering background, seven years of professional experience, who has lived in more than four countries, which means that she is a person who is accustomed to work in a multicultural environment with a wide diversity of people and mindsets. She recently obtained a master degree (MBA) from IE Business School and speaks very well 3 languages: Spanish, English and Italian.

The hard skills are easy to intuit. However, in my opinion the soft skills are very difficult to prove/demonstrate during the recruitment process, that is why I would like to stand out that her presentation and communication skills are stunning, she knows how to motivate her team and to be a leader for them. She is very passionated and committed, who thinks and acts with ownership and initiative.

If you are looking for a professional to help your company grow, to lead and develop teams, to improve your operational and financial performance... then I am the person you are looking for.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or phone.
Email: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Milan Forum