Join now

Auditor in PwC in Madrid (Milan)

Hello Italian Internations Community!

Thanks for taking the time to look this over, and hopefully to reply! I'm a Bulgarian citizen with Spanish residence and I have lived and worked in Spain (8 years), Portugal (1 year), Italy (1 year) and Dominican Republic (2 months). Fluent in Italian, English, Spanish, Bulgarian (mother tongue) and intermediate level in French.

I am engaged to be married to my Italian big love in Bolgna and desperately need to move there or any other city in the North of Italy.

I am actually a senior auditor in the Telecommunications and Service Area at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Madrid. Furthermnore, I have experience as a consultant in Accenture and market research at Iberdrola.

I am interested in jobs in the Financial, Audit or Consultancy sector in companies in Northern Italy. I am also open to switch to the Human Resources sector if an interesting opportunity pops up.

I would be so grateful if any one knows of any job opportunity that may fit my profile. I am also open to suggestions on useful web pages to look for opportunities on my own as well!

Thank you so much!
Maria

Milan Forum