Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of IT business solutions. During its 20-years history, over Protected content projects have been successfully executed and Comarch’s software has been implemented in more than 40,000 companies worldwide.
Comarch looks for entrepreneurial and communicative people who are able to take initiatives
and create new business opportunities for the Italy Region.
The Employee will be engaged in pre-sales and account management, market screening and business development of Comarch in Banking & Insurance areas.
Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meeting or exceeding sales targets through new business development,
• Setting up and assisting the consulting team in meetings with potential new clients from Banking, Capital Markets & Insurance sector,
• Establish and maintain strong relationships and regular contact with existing and new accounts including C-Level, middle-management, procurement, etc.,
• Identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities,
• Set up and lead meetings with potential new clients
• Perform sales presentation,
• Accurate, timely reporting to management of progress, activities, planning,
• Report directly to Italy Country Manager.
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Economics, Engineering (IT/Telco) or related field,
• 2-5 years of professional working experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing,
• Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others,
• Ability to generate a steady stream of high value sales leads,
• The successful candidate must be fluent in Italian and English, communicative, customer-focused, success-oriented and innovative,
• Understand product offering, USP and pitch,
• Strong presentation skills.
• Stable job in professional company,
• Friendly and open atmosphere in the team,
• Dynamic working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking, results and ambition is rewarded,
• In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch,
• Competitive salary according to experience and skills.
To apply for this position please email your resume in English to Protected content .