Our client is a $13 billion company whose people and businesses around the world create progress for customers in the global climate control, air conditioning and heating, industrial and security markets.
The company has opportunities for career growth through our diverse businesses, which manufacture many well-recognized brands.
They also enhance productivity through solutions created by Club Car(R), the global leader in golf and utility vehicles for businesses and individuals; for this brand we search a Contract Engineer who:
• analyze the order pages to define the scope of supply and review the contract specifications;
• manage the order file where all documentation concerned to the order is collected;
• select the main special components by preparing the related technical specifications and issuing the purchase request to sourcing for parts procurement;
• issue the shop order completed of all the drawings part number and instructions for building the machine;
• insert in the system all the created part number and BOM;
• issue the ECN (engineering change notice) whenever a document is revised for change;
• manage relations between the customer and the factory for what concerns technical information, special requests, documentation submittal, assistance during witnessed tests and inspections and for all is needed;
• perform the final inspection of the unit before shipment to check everything complying with the order requirements;
• coordinate and monitor the work of the external design firms supporting us in designing activities and drawings issuing.
• support sourcing and manufacturing during parts procurement and units assembly whenever is needed;
• support sales for quotation of very engineered solutions when requested.
Job Requirements :
• good communication skills at all levels and fluent in written and spoken English;
• university degree in mechanical engineering;
• well understanding of engineering principles and applicable standards (Ansi, Din..) and ability to apply them in daily work assignments;
• good understanding of product function fundamentals at both component and system levels;
• ability to work in a team and in a matrix organization;
• ability to organize own tasks and manage time to complete simultaneous multiple assignments
• good problem solving approach;
• minimum 2 years prior experience in a similar role and industry.
Send your cv in English to:
g. Protected content