Join now

Does anybody need a Baby Sitter/ Part time Nanny? (Milan)

My name is Jacob Hughes. I am 25 and have just become a father to a beautiful boy. He is nearly 8 weeks old now. His mother is Italian and I have dropped everything in the UK and moved to Milan to be with him. I need to make some extra cash and wanted to offer my services to this English speaking community in the hope that their may be the opportunity for mutual aid. I have a degree in history and politics from the University of Edinburgh and the University of Sussex, but foremost I am a singer and songwriter and musician. Music is my talent. However, I am intelligent and capable in many ways. I am the youngest of five and have grown up around children all my life as my mother was a child- minder before becoming a midwife. I am sure there must be a demand for baby sitters in this city, and i would be glad to offer my services to anyone that needs one. I have 2 nephews and 2 neices aged 1, 4, 8 and 11 and have spent time baby sitting them all across the ages. I am a confident and reliable adult and have a way with children, it seems. If anyone is interested please contact me to arrange a meeting. I would be much obliged. Baby sitting is only one option, for example i can give guitar lessons. I am happy to help if you have any other services which you think I could help with. Thank you. email- Protected content tel. Protected content .

Milan Forum