Eurasia International Language Exchange in MILANO (Milan)
Let‘s have an Apericena in : English, Japanese, French, Chinese,
German, Spanish, Russian and other languages too
1) You can practice different languages in the same evening
2) You can make friends in different languages.
3) you can improve your level just by talking with others
4) You share your ideas in a homey and relaxing atmosphere
5) You can help others and learn something new
6) You make your personal “Centrifuga” in different languages
7) You can enjoy Delicious Buffet Style Food and 2 Drinks
This event can host around 30 – 40 people. That’s way ;
You need to make a reservation when you are absolutely sure to participate to this event, in order to let us prepare well in advance.
Please, contact us, specifying your surname, name and for those who will come along with you.