Exciting Global HR job with Gruppo Campari (Milan)
Given below is the text of an exciting job that is being posted in my team. If you fit the criteria it would be great to hear from you
Who we are
Gruppo Campari is a major player in the global beverage sector, trading in over Protected content around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group was founded in Protected content today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. The Group’s portfolio, with over 50 brands, spans spirits, the core business, wines and soft drinks. Internationally-renowned brands include Aperol, Appleton, Campari, Cinzano, SKYY and Wild Turkey. Headquartered in Sesto San Giovanni, Italy, Campari owns 16 plants and 3 wineries worldwide and has its own distribution network in 19 countries, globally employs over 4,000 people.
At Gruppo Campari, our vision is “Building Lifestyle Brands and People with Passion”. People are therefore central to our success and as an employer we endeavor to provide a stimulating work environment where Camparista’s are inspired to be the best that they can.
GLOBAL TALENT MANAGEMENT SR. SPECIALIST
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic HR professional with multi-country experience to join our fast paced global Human Resources team. If your strong achievement oriented and hands on personality enjoys working in a truly multi-cultural environment this might be your chance to become a Camparista!
• Be the process owner and master trainer for HR information systems and data analytics
• Ensure timely and accurate HR reporting and budgeting process including but not limited to headcount and labor costs
• Contribute to the development and advancement of the existing global talent management programs and tools including but not limited to International Mobility, Employer Branding and Employee Engagement
• Interact with and ensure timely communication to regional HR partners, colleagues from other functions of Gruppo Campari and third parties (service providers, consultants, etc.)
We expect that you
• Have a university degree in Business Administration or HR Management (preferable Master’s)
• Possess at least Protected content experience in HR administration and/ or Compensation & Benefits in a multinational company
• Have previous international working/ study experience
• Have advanced skills in English language, computers (Excel, PowerPoint) and HRIS (SAP HR)
• Demonstrate strong result orientation
• Are flexible and pragmatic
Location: Sesto San Giovanni (Milan, Italy)
Assignment: permanent full time
Please e-mail your resume and an application letter in English by 30th September Protected content Protected content with the identification of “Global TM Sr. Specialist” in the subject of the message.
Only candidates who fulfill the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
For more information please visit our website Protected content . Please enjoy our brands responsibly.