At the crossroads of the Retail and Japanese fast food industries, the company has introduced a very innovative concept in Europe. Founded in April Protected content , this young French company is experiencing an astonishing commercial success and has deployed more than Protected content in four countries and is currently expanding in Europe. Evolving in an ultra dynamic and multicultural work environment, the company is in constant transformation and is pursuing the different steps of its vision.
To support this strong growth, the company is looking to strengthen its Italian team with a polyvalent, curious-minded, person, capable managing all the back-office activities with a strong focus on finance.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager of the firm in Milan, this multi-faceted position includes two main areas of responsibilities :
Finance Protected content % of the time):
• Finance control: sales analysis, reporting, cost analysis, P&L control, business planning.
• Accounting: gathering and filing accounting data, billing clients and partners, paying salaries.
• Analyzing data, linking to field analysis, and proposing plans of corrective actions.
• Managing the relationships with the external providers (accountant, banks, insurances, payroll and other suppliers).
• Setting up tools, KPIs, proposing processes and management improvements.
Administrative Protected content % of the time):
• Legal: preparing and customizing contracts, tracking and filing documents, managing the relationships with external advisors.
• Human Resources: hiring, recruiting, providing support a large team of employees and partners, tracking administrative documents.
• Office Management: setting up a new office, providing administrative supports and tools to the field teams.
• 1 to 5 years of professional experience in fields directly relevant to the job position and responsibilities, such as finance, accounting, administrative.
• Excellent finance skills. Fluent in Excel.
• Very detailed-oriented, precise and accurate with data, very well organized.
• Open-mindedness, intellectual curiosity, ability to manage numerous and various tasks at the same time.
• Entrepreneurial, creative spirit and extreme motivation to join a fast growing, young company in a multicultural environment.
• Autonomic, flexible, dynamic, determined, ability to work with a team and motivate others.
• Languages: fluent in Italian and English; Chinese is a plus.
• Position based in Milan.
If you would be interested, please send your CV to Dimitar Gochev at Protected content and I will contact you to discuss it further.