Flat in Milan to rent (as I have moved to London)
are you interested in renting my flat in Central Milan? I have moved to London for work.
- Very central and safe area (via del Conca del Naviglio) well serviced by public transport;
- Walking distance to via Torino, Piazza Duomo, Colonne di San Lorenzo, Navigli;
- Total surface about 60 square meters: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and separate kitchen;
- Fully furnitured, air conditioning;
- Porter's lodge;
- Building designed by a famous architect of the 60s;
- Overlooks a nice public park;
- Possibility to rent an underground parking place.
The price for the flat is around 1,200euro per month.
Should you be interested, please contact me and we can discuss details.