Join now

from Febb.2012 room to rent a 400 € Month (Milan)

From Febbruary Protected content
The house is 15 minutes by foot to the sub-way station Zara ( linea gialla )- the trip till Duomo station take about 15 min-
and about 20 min by foot to central station Protected content with bus-, the area is quiet.
The appartament is on the third and last story, no lift. There is in common a kitchen and a bath with shower.
The room is about 14 square meters, with forniture ( bed, gardrobe, ecc.ecc). No telephone but with internet connection.
The are others two room, one with me and the other with another guy. I work and I spent almost the interely day outside, and very oftly during the week-end I left Milan. The other guy every week-end goes back to his home.
The rent is Protected content every month, Protected content fix + expenses, generaly no more than 90 €, but sometimes Protected content ) + internet if you want it, 20 € every two month.
You can park a motor bike o a bicycle and there is a basement.
Please a quiet person and no-smoker.

Ciao,
Francesco

dal 1° Febbraio Protected content previo accordo anche molto prima ) affittasi camera arredata di 14 mq in appartamento condiviso con altre due persone.
L' ubicazione è piazzale Farina, in complesso di palazzine, l'appartamento è al terzo piano senza ascensore ed ha una cucina abitabile ad uso comune, possibilità di posteggiare la moto. Fermata metropolitana linea gialla Zara a 15 minuti a piedi e Stazione Centrale a 10 min con autobus.
L’affitto è di Protected content al mese più spese ( generalmente sui 90 € al mese casi eccezionali sui Protected content ) e se si vuole usare internet Protected content
Preferenza a persona che lavora e non fuma.

Francesco

Milan Forum