Join now

HI! I am looking for a job. (Milan)

Hi, I have experience in import/export, fashion and tourism. I speak English and Spanish with a knowledge of french and german ( basis ). I can travel or relocate.
Here is part of my C.V.:

F.T.C. S.r.l. – Export of machinery for the food and packaging industries Protected content Protected content Protected content
• SALES MANAGER: drawing up offers of industrial lines for Customers in Cuba and Angola; follow up of
Protected content , payments, letters of credit and all related documents.

AGROEUROPA SPA - Frozen food trading and distribution Multinational Company Protected content Protected content Protected content
• LOGISTICS: monitoring and organizing goods clearance, delivery and warehousing. Reconciliation of
Protected content and customer complaints. Request, collection and delivery of import licences.
• FISCAL DECLARATIONS: collection and remittance of documents for V.A.T. declarations in U.K.,
Protected content , Ireland and Holland.
• ACCOUNTANCY: control of all incoming invoices from foreign countries and instructing relevant
Protected content for payments. Fees and terms of payment negotiation. Protected content
• ADIMINISTRATIVE: translate and write letters on behalf of the Directors to Partners, Solicitors,
Agents and Customers. Translation of meeting reports. Visiting Vets, Customs and Forwarding
Protected content with Directors. Arranging Conferences, flights and accommodation for management.

M. BARDELLI S.P.A Protected content Protected content Protected content Protected content 2001
• Administrative Assistant: Order and Invoice control, confirmation of Vendor deliveries, invoicing, Protected content of contracts of International vendors and customers. Receptionist.

CONGRESS HOSTESS/INTERPRETER Protected content / Azac Agencies Protected content Protected content
• Concierge Manager: assisting members of congresses, organizing and distribution of documents and gadgets, like annual members of Gatt meeting at Hotel Alfonso XIII.
• Interpreter: instantaneous translations, for European Oil producers association at their pavilion for the Expo ’92 exibition.

SAUDI RESEARCH & MARKETING U.K. LTD. - Sayidaty Magazine Protected content Protected content
• Fashion Editor Assistant: organizing photographic archive and helping organize photo sessions.
• Messenger: collecting and delivering tools, pictures, articles to journalists, graphic designers and editors.

If you are aware of a position for me, please, contact me at: Protected content Protected content

Thank you.

Have a good day!