Join now

#IOSTOACASA #ANDRATUTTOBENE (Milan)

Dear all,

as you know the Italian Government decided to close our region till the 3rd of April.

The aim is to help us keeping a conscientious behavior, avoid social life as much as possibl<, Corona Virus is running fast indeed, hospital and intensive care units are really stressed.

As you know in Milan we' re used to work hard and have a lot of events, but now we need to have patience for a while, Milan is a big city and will return greater after this. We are now speaking about people's health , also psycological health, and wellbeing. I know that a lor of expats here have parents, relatives and friends abroad that are always looking for updated information about the situation in Milano

Waiting for the situation to be recovered, as a consul of Milan City Culture Exploration I was thinking about posting some pictures of the flashmob, or collecting pictures or videos,

Have a look to the situation and to some beautiful videos related to flashmob

Protected content

Protected content

really beautiful and moving

If you are interested we can share some videos, made by us

I'm sure it's gonna boost a bit the mood and help people cope with this situation.

We could also organize a flash mob activity (online), that can involve our group members and can also help to bring the spirits a bit up

Let me have your opinion and remarks,
have a nice evening

Maria Bologna
Protected content

Milan Forum

Our Global Partners