Italian Sales Rep (Milan)
As sales representative you are in continuous contact with our customers.
In many cases you will be the first point of contact within our company, customers will need your advice and speed of action to reach their targets.
In negotiations, mainly by phone, you will realize contracts for the supply of our products and you will take care of the administrative follow up, the scheduling and pro-active execution.
You will work closely with colleagues within sales, finance and customer service. Besides the sales activities, which are core, customers will approach you for a wide variety of challenging matters, which you will tackle pro-actively. As sales representative you find it important to pursue excellent customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
You will report to the sales operations manager (based in the Netherlands) and you will be based at our sales office in Varese, Italy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Master’s Degree, preferably in a commercial field;
• You have experience or affinity with food ingredients;
• You have a minimum of 2 years B-to-B sales experience;
• You have an excellent command of the Italian and English language (verbal and written); Preferred Skills and Competencies
• Experience working with ERP tool is preferred, ideally SAP;
• You have a commercial mindset, are customer oriented and a good negotiator;
• You can identify customer needs and translate them to concrete offerings;
•You feel comfortable and flexible working in a highly dynamic market;
• You have a pragmatic personality and are a quick decision maker;
• You have excellent communication skills and a proactive work attitude;
• You can work independently but you are also a team player;
This is an ideal role for a junior commercial candidate with a few years of relevant working experience who is eager to develop himself and grow within our dynamic company!
We provide specialty oils & fats for the food manufacturing industry around the globe, ranging from confectionary to bakery to infant nutrition. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for product offerings with and for our customers.
The remunerations package and employee benefits according to the National Collective Labour Agreement for Employees of the Tertiary Sector (C.C.N.L.).