Join now

If you need/wish to learn a new language, if your company needs language training, send me an e-mail and I will be able to help you.

asilvia. Protected content

I.L.S, one of the top language training schools in Milan, has been working in the field since Protected content . It is considered to be at the forefront for the methods used, the experience gained and consolidated over the years, the careful analysis dedicated to the training issues, the variety and diversification of its services, the quality and the personalisation of its training projects and programmes.

I.L.S is authorised by the Italian Ministry of Education (Ministerial Authorisation n° Protected content .

Language programmes are personalised and prepared by our didactic centre according to the language needs. Our method is essentially based on the constant, active use of language, whilst developing all four language skills: comprehension, speaking, reading and writing.
Our method features continuous participation and intense interaction. Our aim to achieve a competent level of linguistic skills to enable effective communication.

In all courses the attention is focussed on actual needs, both professional and personal, which allows the development and consolidation of effective language for an efficient communication.