looking for a flat (Milan)
I am looking for a flat in Milan for me and 2 colleagues of mine. Here are some of the requirements:
- the quality of the flat is more important than its location (even though it shouldn't be too far from the center either)
- bedrooms with double-beds (no shared rooms)
- no living room required (may be used as bedroom)
- metro line in walking distance (preferably green line)
- the quality of the flat is important, the bathroom and kitchen should be good (read new-ish/renovated)
- bathroom with shower
- no phone, cable tv or dishwasher needed but washing machine is important (tumble dryer would be nice too but doesn't have to be)
- kitchen should have basic cooking equipment
- wireless internet connection
- preferably with 1 month notice (depending on the quality of the flat, 3-month may work too, but that's the max)
I hope that explains everything. We could move in soon after the right flat has been found.
The budget is flexible. We are looking at Protected content per face but we always listen to offers and if the flat is worth it, we might be willing to pay some more. Please send offers with the amount of the rent as well as utility fees (if not included).
I think that's all, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Here is my email if you prefer: Protected content
Looking forward to receiving your offers.