Join now

Looking for a job (Milan)

I am a Russian/Ukrainian native speaker living and working in the Italy for the past 10 years. I have just graduated from Università degi Studi di Milano in Cultures and Foreign Languages for International Communication and Cooperation and I am currently searching for a position with long term stability as Interpreter/ Translator.
Previously I worked as freelance translator/ simultaneous interpreter during the meetings and delegations which has enabled me to develop my leadership skills and increased my awareness of the dynamics of small and medium-sized business. I have also diversified experience in a number of international fairs which taught me how to approach and to communicate with people in the most efficient manner.
I am a very diligent translator, I can work weekends and even holidays if a project is urgent. I have often dedicated time to translation projects for small companies and the proofreading of English texts for acquaintances. In short, I enjoy not only translating but also doing the linguistic checks of texts. Moreover, I have good MS Office skills and some technological knowledge thanks to my interest in legal field.
I am completely fluent in English, French, Italian, Ukrainian/Russian and German (intermediate level). In addition, both my previous experience of living under Western and Eastern cultures and my fluency in 6 languages will help me to understand the needs of people of different nationalities in the best possible way.
For more details you can contact on my private email: nataliya. Protected content