Mother Tongue Executive Assistant Search (Milan)
i work for a real estate company in downtown milan and we are looking for an Executive Assistant. I will post the job description below and would like to highlight that the role is a high profile role that will be occupied by an english mother tongue who has excellent knowledge of Italian as well.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The primary function of the Executive Assistant role is to provide administrative support and assistance to the General Manager via management of emails, calendar, global travel & consignments representing the General Manager’s office to internal and external clients in every aspects of daily business support.
(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Answer phone calls and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Management of daily email correspondence. Compose and edit correspondence, reports, memoranda, meeting minutes and other materials, and maintain client documents on file
- Assist management with preparation of presentation materials
- Prepare background documents and outgoing emails as necessary in both English and Italian
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Travel arrangements and reservations (hotels, car rental, transfers) for executive management as needed
- Co-ordinate and reconcile all related credit card expense reports and invoices
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative daily challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and roles.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Bilingual, fluent in both Italian and English, is an essential requirement.
If you are interested please send me your cv to the following email address: