Join now

Relocating to Busto (Milan)

Hi there,
After 5 long years living in London, I am about to relocate to Busto Arsitzio with my Italian husband. I do not speak Italian.. yet.. and I am very worried about how I am going to integrate but more importantly how I am going to earn money.
I have been running 3 of my own small businesses in London over the past 4 years and also working full time so I am not adverse to a bit of hard work. I would love to hit the ground running as soon as I arrive in Busto and set up 2 small businesses, 1: selling homemade cupcakes in the local town market, However, I am unsure if the Italian food regulations all this kind of trade of homemade confectionary? and also, 2: Selling my range of handmade jewellery to local boutiques, however, I need to find a sales person to sell my work on my behalf to local shops which is a financial outlay I cannot afford.
I am wondering if anyone has any idea on the Food Trading Standards in Milan / Busto that might prohibit me from selling homemade cupcakes in a market and I am also wondering if anyone knows of any shop owners who may be interested in viewing / stocking my range of jewellery? I am happy to pay a finders fee if anyone can provide me with an introduction that leads to paid work.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Very many thanks
Betty

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Milan Forum