Join now

Room available from 1st of May-end of September (Milan)

Hello,
I have a room available in my apartment from the 1st of May until the end of September. Maximum stay is 5 months but the room is also available for shorter terms on a week/month base.
The flat is 5 minutes walking from Turro/Gorla underground stations, on the red line. it takes 15 minutes to get to Duomo and literally 5 minutes to get to Piazzale Loreto, where you can change and take the green line, which goes to common destinations such as Central Station/Lambrate/Porta Genova.
The building is located in very nice, green and safe area along the Martesana Canal, in a pedestrian/cyclable. The apartment is on the 8th floor, with view on the mountains (on clear sunny days!), and it's very silent and quite. The Martesana park is literally on the doorstep and the whole area might be the right pick for people who enjoy jogging and cycling.
The apartment is quite big Protected content , with a large living room + kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a closet.
I'm going to travel a lot in the following months (I already have trips scheduled in May-June and I won't be in Milan during the summer), so this accommodation might be ideal for someone who's looking for a quite place with a lot of privacy. This also means that I'm looking for a very reliable person, preferably a full-time working woman.
Please drop me an email if interested at Protected content . I'll be happy to reply to all your questions and give you more details.
Thanks!

Have a nice day,
Maria

Milan Forum