Join now

Room for rent in Sant Agostino (Milan)

Hi everyone,

A room has become available in my apartment. It's fully furnished with a double bed in a nice big apartment on the corner of Parco Solari near Zona Tortona, the Viale Papiniano market and Navigli as well as an excellent gelateria just downstairs.

The apartment is located 5 minutes walk from M2 Sant'Agostino and 10 minutes from M2 Porta Genova. Tram line 14 straight to Duomo on the door step and other tram lines 2, 9 and 19 also close by. Huge Esselunga and Parco Solari on the same street. Navigli canal is also a 10 minute walk away.

We are looking for a friendly, quiet, clean and interesting housemate to join us. I'm originally a Londoner and have been in Milano for 9 months, while the other 3 housemates are all Italian with excellent English. They have made me feel very welcome since arriving in a new city.

- Rent is 500€ per month, excluding bills.
- 3 month security deposit of 1,500€ required.
- The room is completely furnished. 350€ for furniture (includes a comfortable double bed, study desk, two drawers, shelves,clothing racks and a standing fan - very important in this heat!).

The room is available from Tuesday 30th July. Please message me back or comment on this post to arrange a viewing or to ask me anything. I can also send you some photos if you'd like to see the room.