Join now

Room for rent in Sant Agostino (Milan)

Hi everyone,

A room has become available in my apartment. It's fully furnished with a double bed in a nice big apartment on the corner of Parco Solari near Zona Tortona, the Viale Papiniano market and Navigli as well as an excellent gelateria just downstairs.

The apartment is located 5 minutes walk from M2 Sant'Agostino and 10 minutes from M2 Porta Genova. Tram line 14 straight to Duomo on the door step and other tram lines 2, 9 and 19 also close by. Huge Esselunga and Parco Solari on the same street. Navigli canal is also a 10 minute walk away.

We are looking for a friendly, quiet, clean and interesting housemate to join us. I'm originally a Londoner and have been in Milano for 9 months, while the other 3 housemates are all Italian with excellent English. They have made me feel very welcome since arriving in a new city.

Important:
- Rent is 500€ per month, excluding bills.
- 3 month security deposit of 1,500€ required.
- The room is completely furnished. 350€ for furniture (includes a comfortable double bed, study desk, two drawers, shelves,clothing racks and a standing fan - very important in this heat!).

The room is available from Tuesday 30th July. Please message me back or comment on this post to arrange a viewing or to ask me anything. I can also send you some photos if you'd like to see the room.

Thanks!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Milan Forum