Join now

Rustico wanted to rent (Milan)

Hi everyone. My partner Charlie and I are looking for a long term house sit OR a cheap rental in northern Italy. We are looking anywhere in or close to mountains. We have excellent references from our previous sit/renovation, and from our current project as Guardian du Maison Secondaire in the foothills of the Pyrenees in France where we have finished renovating the owners property following her permanent move back to UK. Between us we can do gardening, tree work, small engine maintenance and repair, DIY, pool maintenance, gite changeovers and cooking, in fact pretty much everything we have been asked to do including outdoor work and general building.

We have four dogs, please don’t panic, they are perfectly well behaved and housetrained as are we! We would love to be rural, (isolated isn’t a problem either) and with four dogs your property will be very secure! The dogs are all rescues and spend their days snoozing. We don’t need much room so as long as we can light a fire to keep warm, a piece of land/garden, have the odd bath and have reasonable wifi we will be happy.

We are both learning Italian, although at my age I seem to have remove something old from my memory every time I want to retain something new! The joys of ageing!

We are non-smokers, light drinkers and we are open to discussion on any venture, just get in touch. We have several references from long term houses sits and photos of our most recent restoration project are available if you wish us to do any similar work. Our budget is small, Protected content or under, hence our willingness to do work in lieu of rent.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions please ask or message me.

Milan Forum

Our Global Partners