Join now

Seeking Professional Employment Opportunities (Milan)

Hello everybody,

This is my first post, so apologies if I don't meet the etiquette and for the long post!

I will be moving in Milan in February and would like to ascertain whether anyone can point me towards potential employment or consulting opportunities.

I am an International Trade & Investment Lawyer and Management Consultant, with significant experience working with Italian companies in the past. I am also a freelance financial journalist and used to write a weekly column for the Finanza & Mercati newspaper back in the 90s.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some companies or recruitment agencies that I could approach in order to determine potential employment/consulting opportunities?

Given my knowledge of business, finance, legal and journalism English, I am also very interested in opportunities to undertake English language training in these areas. Can anyone point me to some language schools or companies that may be interested?

I undertook my elementary schooling in Italy before moving to Australian and speak Italian fluently, although I am a little rusty at the moment. I am also an Italian citizen with a codice fiscale, Italian identity card and health registration.

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated, as this is a big move for a divorced father of two teenage children.

I also look forward to meeting many of you at events when I arrive.