Join now

serious job offers (Milan)

The job i'm offering is protected by Italian law : 173/ Protected content ! so no scams or pyramid sales !!!!!! The company is American Protected content an international presence . Protected content ! And its leader in its sector ! The company besides offering products of superior quality, offers also FREE TRAINING , and an incredible support system to help us succeed!
I'm putting together a team of consultants in the health and wellness business, so we can work together to achieve results quickly. There are weekly business meetings that we can attend, and we can support each other throughout.This business can provide you with an incredible safety net if you are unhappy in your present job , or if you are worried about job security.The amount of time you dedicate to this activity is up to you, and can be from 0 to full-time ! You are free to get to know the business better before committing, and once you have committed you are under NO obligations to achieve results ! BUT , no one relies on your success except you! If you are interested to know more , contact me , and we can meet ! So i repeat, the company is protected by Italian law " 173/2005" and member of Avedisco ! Protected content : Protected content

Milan Forum