Join now

Share & Trade Up? (Milan)

Views

Hi

I'm moving to Milan in Feb Protected content I've been looking at apartments in the Centro Storico. Compared to rents in Melbourne, Milan actually offers good value when it comes to properties.

However, the monolocali have depressingly small kitchens and, as a keen chef, don't offer the size of kitchen that I'm looking for. Also, I would like a reasonable balcony where a BBQ could be placed (I am Australian after all!).

Looking at the rentals, it appears that trading up to a 2 or 3 bedroom is a viable option, as the rents don't seem to double or triple. Therefore, I am wanting to ascertain whether there are others that will be looking to rent a very central, high quality property and share.

I am a management consultant and trade & investment lawyer and (having grown up in Italy and Australia), I am fluent in both English and Italian.

I know how to respect other people's privacy. However, if someone is looking to improve their English and/or Italian, I am happy to provide conversational opportunities. Also, I am more than happy to look after the preparation of gourmet meals.

If someone also works from home, I would be happy to turn a 3rd bedroom into a shared office.

I would be looking for someone that would like to contribute EUR Protected content month so that we could look for a property in the EUR 1,400 to 1,800 per month.

If anyone is interested, they can respond here or email me at Protected content .

Kind regards
Stephen

Milan Forum