Join now

Single room for RENT June-Sep 2016 (Milan)

Ciao, I am subletting my single room from mid-June to mid-September Protected content . It's a bright and airy room in a house, east of Piazza 5 Giornate, the room for rent is one of three bedrooms, the other two occupants are a man and woman, both working full-time in their early 30's.
The living room, bathroom, kitchen and two balconies are shared. The bedroom has a queen sized bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe rack, desk and AC. There is also Wi-Fi in the house, a washing machine and dishwasher and TV with sky. The apartment is on the 7th floor of a quiet building with doorwoman, elevator and bike parking in the back courtyard.
It's one block from the 27, N27 trams and 73 bus, Passante Ferroviario and a few block from the 93 bus. It's also convenient by car as it is not too far from the exit to the Tangenziale and the 73 bus takes you to Linate Airport.
The price with utilities included is about Protected content . The base rent is Protected content utilities usually vary from 15 to 25 euro a month.
One month's rent is requested as a security deposit which will serve as the last month's rent.
For photos and further info, please contact me at +39.366.412. Protected content on whatsapp at +1.678.462.1633.
Thanks and happy searching!

Milan Forum