One of the Most Valuable Brand In The World...
The Social Media Specialist will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy and support the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture.
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and others) and develop content across the channels.
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, answering questions where appropriate, managing online customer service requests.
• Identify, monitor and report hot/top topics related to the brand.
• Identify and plan quantifiable topics of interest to develop in multichannel campaign.
• Structure and maintain a plan for the channels.
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, continually finding new way to improve the metrics.
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help the company evolve its strategies.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Skills and experience required:
• American English mother tongue (with exceptional written & verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• BA/BS degree required
• In-depth knowledge, understanding and leveraging of social media platforms and analytics tools
• SEO principles
• Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
• At least 2 years’ experience in online current/emerging social media marketing (e.g., blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, etc.)
• Strong organizational and performance based analytical skills yet creative idea generation and problem solving talents
• Willing to contribute to the broader community by participating in forums, blogging, writing white papers
• Ability to work independently