Join now

Studio apartment on the Naviglio for rent (Milan)

I am planning to move and need to find someone to take over my present apartment starting August/September Protected content .

The apartment is a roomy studio apartment with high ceilings, separate kitchenette and bathroom with bath tub and shower. There's also a washing machine in the bathroom. It's right on the canal and close to all Naviglio area bars (but not exactly on the busiest spot) and shopping streets (Corso San Gottardo and Corso Porta Ticinese). The balcony overlooks the locks! Trams lines 29/30, 9 and Protected content 59, 90/91 and 47 are close. 10min walk to MM Romolo or MM Porta Genova.

There's airconditioning, light laminate flooring and the apartment is furnished with double bed, sofa, big wardrobe, shelving and dining table with 4 chairs. If agreed, I would be willing to leave behind all pots, pans, cutlery and electric appliances like TV, DVD player, vacuum cleaner, toaster, iron etc. Then the apartment would be absolutely complete with everything one needs. There's also a broadband connection and satellite dish in the building for Internet and Sky. The apartment is really light and spacious feeling for a studio (ca. Protected content . The rent is 714e/month + expenses ca.55e/month. Payable every three months.

Pictures are available on request.

Best regards,
Tiina
Protected content

Milan Forum