Join now

Financial Assistance for tuition fee (Milwaukee)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Siva Korlapu, Indian student perusing Masters program in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am writing this for requesting the financial support for my tuition fee. I am in dire need of money to pay my tuition fees and my other expenses for college. I have completely used the student loan from my country to manage my tuition fees for the past few semesters.

For the last semester (Spring Protected content , I didn't receive any funds from my home country for my educational expenses. So, I have tried applying loans in USA, but every bank rejected my application since I don't have good credit history and co-signer. I have tried many ways in UWM and contacted many people to inquire about financial support. But, nothing worked out for me since I am an International Student.

I owe approximately $14,200.00 and the Financial Office in my University sent me a final notice to pay that amount by the end of this month. I really don't know what to do and how to arrange that huge amount now. If I fail to pay that amount by the end of this month, bursar office will send my profile to collections agent and my student visa will be cancelled.

If there is any way that you can help me, can you please write back or call me at my number Protected content . I really appreciate and grateful if you help me with my problem.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to talk to you.