Join now

Interpreting Jobs in Wisconsin and Illinois (Milwaukee)

I work for SWITS (Southern Wisconsin Interpreting and Translation Services) We offer interpreting and translation services to most of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois and our translation services are offered through out the country. We are currently looking for people who are interested in becoming an interpreter. An interpreter is a person who facilitates communication from one spoken language into another spoken language. It is required that you speak two languages fluently, one of those languages we usually prefer to be English. We also are looking for people who are interested in becoming translators, this is taking the written form of one language and changing it into the written form of another language. Unlike interpreting, this can be done from your home. If you are interested in learning more about our company I invite you to look at our web page at Protected content and if you want to apply you can also do so on that web page. It is quite easy, just click Apply To Join Our Team and fill out the short application and attach your resume and our HR will contact you. If you have any questions feel free to email me directly at Protected content or call us at Protected content we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Bridget McMahon
Scheduler at SWITS

Milwaukee Forum